ONLINE SALES PORTAL
We design and develop Web Portals for online sales, from the simple exposure of the Product Catalog to the complete management of an Online Shop. Our offer fits to the Customer’s needs and requests, both in develop and selling phase.
Our Graphic Studio develops portals with the latest programming techniques, after proposing some graphic drafts combined with the Customer’s company logo and making the portal usable with the new generation Smartphones and Tablets too. (Responsive Web Design).
Our Marketing Consultants study and propose solutions and selling techniques appropriate for a intuitive and engaging portal, with improved traceability on search engines thanks to the use of fine indexing techniques that have a better visits rate and a better visits/sells ratio.
We study promotion and customer retention campaigns, we also use celebrated marketing techniques to reach the higher rate of buyers.
Our On Line store features:
1) 10 levels of article’s categories like: size/color, brand, price and special features.
2) Standard and obligatory affordable article management.
3) Availability/sortability article’s management.
4) Article’s image exhibition on thumbnail format and extended in other formats and definitions.
5) Browsable catalogues downloadable with pictures, description and barcodes QRCode.
6) Price lists and discounts tied to items or customers.
7) Discounts for single item and purchase points.
8) Customer retention management with registration and periodic newsletter.
9) Shopping cart with products viewing (thumb-description-number- price-discounts- purchase points).
10) Automatic calculation of shipping cost according to couriers tables, item’s weight and dimension.
11) Buyer profile with user-id/password.
12) Selectable payment choice (Paypal, credit card, credit transfer, mark).
13) Purchase order’s management with automatic e-mail sending to the buyer and the administrator.
14) Payment on invoice option.
15) Multiples ads banner’s management.
16) “Best seller” and “most seen” product panel.
17) Back-Office for store’s management accessible from the administrator on a reserved area.
18) Multilanguage with Resource for base languages and Multilanguage associated with Google Translate.
19) Dynamic Site Map for video indexing products on research engines.
20) News and Events zone.
21) Pomotions and Offers zone.
22) Invitations and Friends zone.
23) Social Network zone (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google +1).
24) Portal usable on Tablet and Smartphone (automatic, dynamic drawing according to the screen’s dimension).
• Portal developed in Asp.Net, Ext.net, Java script, HTML5, CSS3
• Relational database (SQL SERVER)
• Multilanguage (It’s possible to manage more languages)