TOURIST ACCOMMODATION MANAGEMENT MODULE
The Tourist Accommodation Management Module enriches the wide array of Web Modules developed by SIIOS srl.
It is a complex module, specifically developed for customers operating in the tourism sector.
This Module allows administrator users, fitted with user-id and password, to manage accommodations related to holiday cottages, apartments or hotels. It is possible to easily insert pictures of rooms or apartments, descriptions of associated services, identification codes and availability calendar periods, as well as pricing and additional services.
It’s possible to manage houses, rooms, apartments, customers, owners, agencies and suppliers.
The Module allows web users to search, display and insert a product (room or apartment) in the “cart” after have seen its features and have compared it with similar products.
By filling in a prepared request module, the Congress and Meeting Module sends (by e-mail) an availability request to the administrator, who will contact the customer to confirm the registration.
Payments can be made by credit card or paypal. SIIOS Srl develops from time to time the code relative to the payment method. The Module saves all the transactions data on a file.
1) Window “our offers”
2) Research for region, province and text.
3) Advanced research for evaluation, price, services and bed number.
4) Research for house type.
5) Dynamic Banners for category and events.
6) New entry, most popular, holiday coupon.
7) Dynamic Module of availability request of rooms and houses with calendar.
10) Social Network Connections (Facebook, Twitter).
1) Group and single user administration.
2) Mailing for e-mail mass submission user.
3) Banner Management.
4) Rooms and houses management.
5) Customers Master data management.
6) External travel agencies management.
7) Orders management (status: Option, Request, Booking - Open/Closed) with automatic e-mail sending.
8) Client feedback management.
9) Documets management (Inscriptions, Bookings, Invoices, Badge, Voucher).
10) Orders report and statistics.
The CONGRESS and MEETING MODULE, like all SIIOS Web Modules can be inserted in an already exists web site.
The Module can be used in conjunction with the Active Cycle Document Module to generate quotes, orders, reservations, invoices and Voucher. It is full of statistics and feedback. Module granted with license.
Portal developed in Asp.Net, Ext.net, Java script, HTML5, CSS3
Relational database (SQL SERVER)
Multilanguage (It’s possible to manage more languages)